I Will Meet Madonna is the first Madonna’s Fan Website in which one Fan, the brazilian guy Fábio Viana, is able to make the most addicted videos ever made by a Fan (don’t worry – it’s just MDNA effect) to meet HER. Through this Website he is gonna make sweepstakes of ALL his Madonna’s Memorabilia, including her studio albums, singles and DVDs. You can help him spreading this Website to make Madonna discover it and also suggesting ideas for his next videos – always with a Madonna’s song.
Fábio would like to meet her as soon as possible because he is already getting tired of editing videos. If Madonna wants Fábio as a guest in one of her next videos (he loves “Love Spent” and “Gang Bang” for example), it should also be a nice idea 🙂 He had already made addicted versions for both videos!
“I want to make people feel at least half of the joy that I feel when I listen to Madonna’s music”, says the fan.
Iwillmeetmadonna.com in numbers:
– 30 videos uploaded
– More than 1,500 hours of video editing and nights without to sleep
– 55,000 views on Youtube Chanel (youtube.com/willmeetmadonna)
– 8,200 likes on Facebook page (facebook.com/iwillmeetmadonna)
– 60 hours to edit Miles Away video with 17 fans from 14 countries
– More than 11,000 page views on iwillmeetmadonna.com website
– 25 CDs/DVDs given away (and sent) to fans around the world through sweepstakes on Facebook and Twitter until now
– 30 days to convince firemen and the administration of a business tower to record Rescue Me
– 7 kg: that’s the weight Fábio lost with this campaign
– 7 months of campaign – until October
– 1 temporary job loss
– After recording Ray of Light on the Delta Flyer, Fábio really cried – the flight was perfect having exactly the same duration of the song and also because 2 weeks before a girl had died in an open air flight in Rio
– During Turn Up the Radio video, Fábio was singing in front of a Mexican manifestation. They tried to remove him and he replied that was also making his manifestation to meet Madonna
– In the end of I’m a Sinner video Dutch police came to ask him if he had authorization to make a striptease and record in Red Light District. Fábio replied that they should ask authorization for all the tourists there, plus it was a love declaration to Madonna. In the end, they did not arrest him.
– Fábio NEVER went to a Madonna concert in his life until July 07h of this years, when he first saw MDNA Tour in Amsterdam. He just saw her live once; briefly in her participation with Live Earth in London in 2007. In 2008 he had bought 2 VIP tickets to Berlin and São Paulo, but due to personal problems he was not able to attend these concerts and lost his tickets 😦
– Fábio wrote his Bachelor’s Thesis in 2003 about Madonna, analyzing her identities through a post-modern point of view under the title: ” Saint, pornographic or violent?”. In his thesis he discussed Religion, Sex and Religion analyzing “Like a Prayer”, “Erotic” and What It Feels Like For A Girl” videos.
– He is known amongst his friends in Brazil as “Fábio Madonna” and has even written one review of the “American Life” album in one Brazilian newspaper in 2003 – being a reference when the topic is Madonna.
– Fábio is a HUGE Madonna fan since 1985, when he first heard “Dress You Up” and fell in love with Madonna. When Fabio goes to Disco and dances to Madonna’s song everybody asks if he is addicted with some drug and his answer is always: “I’m addicted to Madonna“.
– His female cat (who actually is a male cat) is the first drag queen cat and loves to dub Madonna’s song and has her visual inspired by the Queen.
Move on and please help Fábio to make his dream come true!